Thursday, May 22, 2008

When you don't have a horse......

I will have anyone and everyone know that I blame or credit, whichever way you look at it, Paul that my child is "creative". Growing up, Paul could do anything or fix anything or ruin anything. Well, Carson is the SAME way! He pulled out Jenicas doll house and climbed on, rocking back and forth, screaming at the top of his lungs, "wheeeeee" (His impression of a horse)
Unfortunately I was not taking video of this because right after I snapped the picture, he got bucked off. Really quite funny.

5 comments:

grandma b said...

He's so funny, and how lucky are you to have a "little Paul". My life would have been boring without Paul. A little more calm maybe, but boring.

Stacie said...

You better get ready...a Paul of your own?!? And you thought that Jenica could give you a run for your money!

Dustan and Micayla said...

How cute!! He is so dang funny!! That might be a good b-day gift...a real horse...okay a toy one to all of us but a "real" one to him!!!

Poppy said...

Lots of fun in the future. Way cute - He is so funny and we enjoy watching him and seeing all he is up to.

Anonymous said...

WOW---he is amazing but concerned about the bucking off and Jenica's doll house!! LOL I do have a picture of Phil(remember?) loving his rocking horse and his favorite "bunny"...must run in the family!!!