Monday, May 12, 2008

Jenicas Mothers Day Present

I love Jenica more than life itself. She is fun and creative and full of life and stories. She is a fighter and a lover and a second mommy to the boys. I say Happy Mothers Day to her too. This is her Mothers Day present she gave me. On Friday, Hunter gave me his gift and I told him it was the best gift I have ever gotten. True to Jenicas form she quickly replies, "If you like his, wait till you see my handprints." She is right. I love them and they are just as wonderful as Hunters gift. Thank you all for making my Mothers Day a day I will forever remember.


3 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

That is so darling. Your kids are quite the characters. Happy Mother's Day.

Poppy said...

Love the present. The little princess is really cute. just imagine what those hands can accomplish in the next few years/

grandma b said...

Jenica's comments are so cute and not that unexpected! Both your gifts are priceless, as are all of your children.