Monday, May 19, 2008

Hunter's Graduation

Today was Hunters Kindergarten Graduation
Mom and Dad are so proud of you, you have worked very hard this year. (Your Daddy got teary eyed watching, I couldn't stop smiling) We can't believe you are so big.
Here is the program, Hunter did the Pledge and got to hold the flag as you will see in a later picture!
Here is his Graduation Certificate and his tassle. A lot of people worked really hard to make this so fun for all of us. Including Grandpa and Grandma Frank (Sorry Randa, but it is what they call you) for coming to support him and Stacie for taking the other two wild monkeys so we could watch this in peace. (Thank you so much, it was so crowded they never would have lasted 20 sec)

Here is Hunter holding the flag.
Since he held the flag right in front of his face, this is the best picture I got while he was doing it.
This is him trying so hard to be good, but how can you when you are surrounded by all your friends??
Here is his class. That is Mrs. Bunting (the tall one...just kidding) She is such a wonderful teacher, and she loves Hunter and can accept him as he is. When I would go to parent teacher she would in very nice terms tell me he always has something to say and he cares more about playing with friends and girlfriends, and believe me there are A LOT, than about the work.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for coming and also for letting us take your picture!!
*****and especially for Hunter for letting us share this experience with you. It is hard for me to believe that you are now in first grade. When I stop to think about 6 short years ago all we went through together I can't believe we are here. There was more than one time that I was afraid we would never be able to see this, but now knowing your personality, I know you just wanted to hang out with the cute nurses!! I am so proud of you for making friends with those that others don't like. I especially love that by the end of the year, the kid that pushed you down and punched you at the beginning of the year, is now one of your best friends. That says a lot about you. You are a wonderful big brother and especially a wonderful son. I love you!!
And of course Jenica is upset that this is not about her...shocker hugh?? But don't worry, her graduation is next week so she will get a post all her own. I love you too Jenica and Carson!

6 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay...Marci seriously I am crying like a baby at work because of this post!!! How sweet!! I can't believe he is so big already also!! I also want you and Phil to know that I agree...how wonderful your children are. They have always been so sweet and so good! Give them all a kiss and hug from us!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is so big. Congratulations Hunter!

grandma b said...

Way to go Hunter...a kindergarten grad! Looks like the graduation ceremony was a success. I am sure Hunter was amazing on his speaking part. I LOVE YOU HUNTER! He really is getting so big, handsome and is so friendly with everyone (like the snackbar worker at the movies he tried to convince to shut the snackbar down and come and sit with us to see a movie!)

Stacie said...

Way to go Hunter! We had fun having Jenica and Carson over. Allie was so sad she missed them.

Jennilee said...

Congrats, I can't believe how big he is. Wow first grade next year. He is so cute and sweet. I love how he always wants to hold Brooklyn. I bet he is the best big brother anyone could ask for.

ang said...

Way to go Hunter, I knew you would make it thru kindergarten. You are getting so old!!! I can not wait to come and see you play BYU football!