Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Blog

After having yet another funny conversation with Jenica I decided it was time to start writing down these funny conversations I have with my kids. They are all quite funny, even Carson is starting to get in on the action. I have started another blog with just funny things and conversations I have with the kids. I hope this can give you all a good laugh and help you to remember how amazing these little ones can be. I love my family--all of you. Everyone gives me much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

grandma b said...

Another blog?! Your kids say the funniest things ALL the time! After all...Jenica knows I love her "because she's silly"! We love hearing them and thanks for sharing them with us. We love you too!!!

walkerbunch said...

Marci and Phil,
I don't know if you guys remember me from school. Anyhow, -I ran into your blog, and I just wanted to tell you how cute your family is. I hope to see you around! -Kelly (Nelson) Walker

Stacie said...

I was really confused at first because I didn't see a link to the new blog. I've found it now. What a great tool for keeping track of funny things!