Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hunters trip back in time


I poured some breakfast for Hunter and walked out of the room. I think that is where I made my mistake. I came back into the kitchen to find this sight. He didn't want anyone bothering him. (Which I guess I can't blame him, Carson is a beggar!) After I took his picture, he told me, "Mom, just don't tell any of my friends, I don't want them to call me a baby." I was a little freaked out as this was my first experience having ANY of my kids be embarrassed about anything and they have definitely had some things to be embarrassed about. I guess we are in a new phase, one that now won't ever end!!

4 comments:

grandma b said...

I know that Carson has FAST hands. Hunter is a smart boy. I'll keep his secret!

Poppy said...

His secret is safe with me. Hope he enjoyed his ceral.

Poppy said...

The real word is cereal

Marci said...

I liked the other one too.