Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jenica's Graduation

Yet another graduation today, and for all her talking she sure got shy all of a sudden when standing in front of lots of people she doesn't know. This is her getting ready to preform.
This is her cute little mask that she made. She is an elephant.
This is in font of her classroom. I had to beg her to smile, she decided to cop an attitude. (shocked anyone??)


Preschool, one year down one more to go, as much as she thinks she shouldn't have to go another year. (I am with you Jenica) Jenica, I sure do love you. You are my princess to the fullest extent. I love how you are a mommy to the "boys" (that includes Daddy) I love that you call everyone in the family either "the boy" or "one of the girls". I love that you get upset when I don't have shoes that match my purse. I love that you are, in your own words, "a girl who LOVES lipstick" I love how quick of a learner you are and I love that 99.9% of the time anything is lost you know where it is. I love that I can trust you to do anything. One of your best qualities is not taking "no" for an answer. It may drive me bonkers right now but I know this will be one of your best attributes when you are older. Jenica, there are 3 people in this world that can absolutely drive me bonkers and make me feel like I am losing my mind. I do love that you are one of those people. You give me a challenge that so many times I feel unequal to, but I think about you and how you would never give up, so I press on. But my most favorite thing about you in the ability you have to love with all your heart. And listening to you talk to your brothers when you don't know I am listening. You are so sweet to them. I adore when you climb into bed between me and Dad and giggle. That is the best way to wake up. I am proud of you and as Dad and I have said many times, we don't worry about you. You are amazing and strong and sweet and caring. You will be able to do anything you want to do in this life and I am lucky to be able to sit back and watch.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Just wondering...am I one of the remaining 2? Oh, and if I am don't tell me :)

Congratulations Jenica! You are going to be extra ready for Kindergarten.

ang said...

Jenica I can not believe that you made it the first year of preschool. Many people believe that you and I are exactly alike--I suppose that it is ok, I like that you are a strong personality like myself although sometimes we can butt heads I love ya

Anonymous said...

Jneica...good for you!!! We loved the mask...you can do my makeup any time!! Grandpa Mike and I never doubt you at all!!! We are so so so proud of you and now you have the summer to get everyone ready for next year!!! LOL Tell everyone hi and we love you so so so much!!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Congrats on preschool Jenica!!! You are getting SO BIG!! We love you!!

grandma b said...

She's graduating from pre-school and I can't imagine what they can teach her again next year in Pre-school. She must be there to teach other people "things". I love your list Marci of things that you love about Jenica. I could add a million things to it too. She knows I love her "because she's silly". And my new favorite...when she says "FINE" when she finally gives in to what people want her to do! I Love you Jenica, you too Marci!

Poppy said...

Jenica you are an amazing girl. I love you so much - your thoughts and kind actions. I think she should teach next year. Maybe she should be moved on. She is amazing what she already knows. I am really proud of her and what she has done. Keep up the great job.