Monday, June 23, 2008

How to loose your mind in 5 min or less..



I have come up with the perfect way to loose your mind. Do the same thing, day after day for 6 years, and then instantly.... stop. Cold turkey.


My kids are my life. Everyday we do the same things, with small variations mind you. But basically we follow the same routine. Today Grandma and Grandpa Colorado have done the sweetest thing. They have taken the kids so I could recover in peace. I don't go in for surgery until Wednesday so I have a day and a half to myself. I do have plans to take the car in to get fixed and I can't imagine what it will be like to clean and have it actually STAY that way, but that in no way replaces the mess that I would, and do, clean up everyday for my kids! I miss them already but know that they are going to have much more fun hanging with Grandma than they would with me. Jenica said, "I know why we are going with Grandma." I said, "Why are you?" Her reply was, I can't be quiet long enough to sit in the hospital with you." She hit the nail on the head. I love her but she sure can talk!! I will be signing off the blog for a few days but thought I would say a quick Thanks to everyone! Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Colorado your help is invaluable and to mom for making sure I am taken care of and for Angie for making sure we don't starve. I sure love not only my kids but ALL of my family, I don't know how I got so lucky!! LOVE YOU EVERYONE!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Marci,
Take care. love Aunt Beck

Phil said...

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Colorado...

Kerrilyn said...

good luck with the surgery!!! Hope everything goes well.

Jennilee said...

I hope all goes well on Wednesday. You and your kids were missed today at the park. I sure do love them. They are all so cute. Call if you need anything.

Dustan and Micayla said...

Marci...hope that you have a okay stay at the hospital if that is possible!! Good luck with everything. Kids...have fun with grandma and grandpa!! Love you all

grandma b said...

Marci and Phil - thanks for dinner last night, yum! That was a great gift for dad.

Hope you enjoy your Tuesday. I know days like this don't come around for you very often - Wednesday will come soon enough!

Stacie said...

I say enjoy the peace and quiet while you can! Good luck with the surgery. Let us know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil & Marci...Kids are great. Not sure who is having the most fun. Will post pics later. Thanks to Kenzie and Kami for the great help. Glad to hear all is good....love you both..hugs from all of us in Colorado.

Poppy said...

Marci - enjoy the break. The kids are in good hands. I am sure they are having lots of fun. So get feeling better. Glad you are doing so well. Keep it up.

Stacie said...

So...are they back yet?