Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We made it through ONE day of summer


Okay, so Monday was officially the first day of summer break for the kids. It was a LONG day for all of us. All of us are a little sick and tired. We decided we would start the summer with a bang. Sinus infections all around! Just like the Garretts like to do it! At 8:00 am Tuesday morning Jenica sits next to me and says... "How much more of Summer till we go back to school?" I told her it was a while and we probably will talk about it when it gets closer. Her reply? "Is it time to talk about it now? I want to go to school today." WOW we have a long summer ahead of us. I better start praying extra hard for strength!

6 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Seriously she is so DANG funny!!! You are going to have to plan events for her so she does not drive your crazy!!! Do you guys want to come up on Fri or Sat and play at the water park and BBQ? Let us know and love you all!!

Kerrilyn said...

Hey, at least she likes school. Summer break is really LONG....but hey, just think school starts early this year on August 18. I know that bothers some people, but not me.

Poppy said...

Jenica - she is quite the girl. I tell you she will be teaching next year. find fun things to do to keep those kids active and involved. That way they will give you a break.

grandma b said...

HAPPY SUMMER VACATION TO EVERYONE! Especially to you Marci. Is "school bus yellow" becoming one of your favorite colors too? I still love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. That stinks, but now that you have that out of the way the rest of summer will be great.

Tell Jenica summer is the best time of the year, because now we can go play at the parks and have picnics!! who needs school? not me!

Jennilee said...

sorry, that last post was by me.
I forgot to log in.