Friday, June 13, 2008

Grandma Colorado

I apologize about not getting this up yesterday I was sick and didn't get off the couch. But we sure do love you and hope you had an awesome birthday.

Can a person truly apologize for Hunter and his new found love of burping? I don't know but I don't think so. Here is my feeble attempt: He takes after his Dad. Did it work??

***side note*** I just read Micaylas Blog. Hers is better. She wins. I wish I could add my favorite memory about you. It would probably have something to do with a contact!! Oh you know you love me and what could you possibly do without me??

2 comments:

grandma b said...

So cute...what great singers! Happy Birthday Pam (AKA Grandma Colorado)!

Poppy said...

I loved the song. Those are cute and fun kids. They are sure full of life. They are really lots of fun. Keep sharing with us.