Thursday, June 19, 2008

All I want for Summer!

Is a new front tooth!!

Here is the money he got from the "tooth fairy". Although, I don't understand the "tradition" of putting the tooth in the cup it didn't seem to bother him. I am wondering if ANYONE else has ever heard of putting the tooth in a cup of water and leaving it on the counter? I sure haven't and Phil was appalled when I told him that was weird.

As promised here is the picture of our toothless boy. He is very impatient for the rest to fall out--or get pulled out. He now thinks Dad can just pull out any teeth he wants.


4 comments:

mythopolis said...

For me, it was to put the tooth under my pillow at night along with a little note. Next morning the tooth was gone and in it's place - money.

Dustan and Micayla said...

So I think this is the tooth is a cup explanation...so it would most likely get lost under your pillow and the "tooth fairy" that came to our house was creeped out by that thought...so it went in a cup up in the window seal so the other kids could not get it...water...not sure...to keep it in good condition?? You might want to ask her...I am sure you could track her down.So funny and the money was always in the water so it was wet!!! So funny!

grandma b said...

Sorry Phil...it's a bit weird. Especially the water. Toone's would never do anything weird...ha ha! No comments please.

Poppy said...

Way to go Hunter. That is neat you lost your first tooth. Have fun with your money.

The tooth in a cup - different but we don't want it to get lost, it will costs us money.