Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

I just wanted to tell Phil Happy Fathers Day. You are a wonderful Dad and Husband and I am sorry I ended up working all of Fathers Day, but it gives you time to spend with the kids. Thanks for working so hard to provide for the family and then coming home and providing the love and fun that they look forward to. Thank you for taking over when I get overwhelmed. But mostly thank you for the example you are to me. You have had to take on a lot this last year since I have been sick but you don't ever complain and you have a way of making me feel less guilty! I love you.

Also, I don't have batteries for my camera but I will post pictures soon. Hunter lost his first tooth! I didn't know that something like that could be just as exciting for Phil and I as it was for him. And what a big kid! He allowed Phil to pull it out for him while he patiently sat there. Congratulations HUNTER!!!

8 comments:

grandma b said...

HOORAY TO HUNTER! I can't believe that little tooth hung in there soooo long. This must be killing Jenica that she can't top it by loosing two of her own teeth! I guess I shouldn't give her any ideas. ALSO...Happy Fathers Day to Phil. We are so glad that you are feeling better these days Marci.

Dustan and Micayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustan and Micayla said...

Happy Father day Phil!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I agree with your wife...I think you are such a great day and husband! Love ya!!

Hunter congrats...better tell the tooth fairy to bring you $5.00 and not a penny less!! HA HA tooth fairy (or fairies?)

Poppy said...

Way to go Hunter. I hope it pays off good for you. Happy Father's day Phil. Thanks to you also for all you do. Keep up the good work. you have a great family.

Stacie said...

Yay for Hunter! We missed you guys on Saturday. Allie was especially disappointed that you were sick.

Angie and I planned a birthday party for ourselves on July 11th. We're going to have a potluck/adult game night. Hope you can make it. Give me a call, I'll fill you in on the details.

Phil said...

I have the best wife in the world. Thanks everyone, I had a great fathers day.

Jennilee said...

That is so exciting! I can't beleive how big your kids are getting.

Russ and Megan said...

Marci! I am so glad that you found me! I can't believe how big your kids are! Losing teeth--that's a milestone. Time seriously goes by way too fast. Tell your family hi for me as well! I took the liberty and read some of their blogs as well. :) Glad you guys are doing well. I'm adding you to my list so I can check on ya from time to time if that's ok.