Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And they are back!

So, the kids came home yesterday! It was so nice to be able to see them. I don't know how I would have survived with them this last week so it was a good thing for them to go and they had so much fun. I can't wait to see the pictures, Grandma Colorado will have them up soon I am told. This morning, I could hear Carson in his room but I hadn't seen him yet. I went up and opened his door and he smiled at me and said, "HI Momma!" He was so excited to see me! Thanks to those who have brought in dinners and entertainment and to mom for helping, well, not helping, doing the cleaning yesterday. But the biggest thanks to Kezie and Pam for watching them and keeping them busy. Its all they can talk about. We will never be able to repay you for this but I hope you know how much it meant to us.

4 comments:

ang said...

You are worth it!!!!!

Poppy said...

I agree. No you get feeling better.

Poppy said...

Ok the word should be now.

Anonymous said...

... I am not sure that there is a Kezie in the family... I know that there is a kenzie..lol. I don't know how I would have been able to do it without her!! She is my favorite daughter!