Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Unexpected Suprise


Here is Carson with Grandpa Frank opening his gifts!

They got him a train set which we just found out this weekend how much he loves trains. They did a great job.

And Carson with the books from Grandma and Grandpa.

Carson and Angies birthday cake

Cute little Kambree.

"What am I supposed to do with this??"

YUMMY

Messy face just for Stacie

Whats a party without good food? Thanks mom for dinner!

Angie and Baby Brookie! She is sooo cute....

Whose idea was this??!! This was our unexpected suprise...my cousin Jann and her family from Texas. They stopped by and we were able to party with them as well. We sure do love their family and were so excited to see their kids who we haven't seen in years!!

Big Boy Underware.

Thank you everyone for the gifts and for coming to celebrate his birthday. You are all so good to our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to just love parties. Happy Birthday Carson!!! :)

Dustan and Micayla said...

Seems like he had a blast!!

ang said...

Hey I did not know that you thought that I was so cute!! I had a great time with you guys on carson's birthday. I love my little cuddle bug.

Jennilee said...

That was so much fun celebrating Carson's birthday. He should have them more often. Thanks for thinking my girls are so cute. You are so nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun. We are jealous we missed it but thanks for carring it thru and showing Carson shuch a great birthday. Love you Carson and hugs to everyone from Colorado!!!!Excite to see ya on the 24th wknd!!!