Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This family likes to P-A-R-T-Y

If there is a reason to celebrate we will take it ALL the way and celebrate as long as possible!! Who can blame us? We have yet to have too much fun and laughter and with all the wonderful friends and family, there is always something fun to do.

We took the kids to Max and Cheese (a childrens resturant) Anyplace who has a motto of "A Kids Cafe--Parents tolerated" is okay in my book. Here is Hannah, Jenica, Carter, Hunter and Carson. They even got to sit at their own table. What big kids!!

I was trying to get a picture of all the kids but there was too much to do at least I got some kids...

I caught a picture of Carter on the run.

Couldn't get them to look but 4 out of 5 of them made the picture!!

This is the only way I could catch Carson. I tried and after 4 days of constant picture taking even he gets tired of it.

Carson waiting to open his gift from the twins, and Holli too!! Thanks guys.

After dinner we went to Scera Pool where we caught up with the Waites and Toones (Paul and Jenn and girls) I didn't get any pics because we were having too much fun. Carson is in heaven when he is in the pool and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks for all those who joined us, we loved it. Thanks for all the gifts, boy this kid is spoiled. (Although if I do say so myself he is worth it!!)

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

We finally posted the pics from the scera pool so check out our blog for those of you who want to see the fun we had. I think we are going to have try this restaurant. It sounds fun. Cute kids!!

Poppy said...

Great pictures. Your kids are always having fun. They sure do enjoy life.