Saturday, February 21, 2009

The World Through Jenica's Eyes (with a little help)

Jenica got a new camera for her birthday and this is some of the pictures she has taken.

When I try to put my picture on the bottom of the page how does it always end up being on the top?? Oh well, I am looking adorable....

Always have to have a picture of Buddy.

Here is Grandma Colorado-- lookin skinny!!

I don't really know that I need to say anything here....the picture says it all!!

Hunter must get his moves from Dad!!!

Carson-- we are all confused by her at one time or another.

My thoughts exactly.

A big thanks for all those who helped celebrate Jenica's birthday...we missed you Angie. It was fun to see everyone and to see some hidden talents (aka skating) Thank you and we love you all!!

4 comments:

grandma b said...

great pic's...and great birthday party. Hope next party Phil and the boys can make it. Hope you're all feeling better!

Dustan and Micayla said...

We had a great time hanging at the birthday bash!!! I think I need to go skating agian...??

ang said...

I am sorry I missed the party. I think I now have the flu which is forcing me to take it easy for a day or two. I do have a little present for Jenica--I may just give it to you at the girls breakfast.

Jennilee said...

Missed everyone that wasn't there. aka: angie, phil, hunter, and carson, but that was a great party. I love getting together. Can't wait til the girls breakfast. Hope everyone is feeling better!