Monday, February 9, 2009

Wish I had something to say

I have been thinking about my blog lately and haven't really had anything to put on here. Although life has been really crazy with some really great highs and lower lows. Life is good. We are all basically healthy and happy. Phil is working hard in school and we see each other pretty much only on Sundays. Sundays are now even more my favorite day of the week. Jenica will be turning 5 this week and I wish I could just pause her right at this age for a while (partially because she is so fun, partially cause I think she will be a scarry teen-ager) School is going along well for everyone and Carson can't wait to start next year. My scouting calling is harder than I imagined possible. I don't do well just sitting back when I think people are making big mistakes that will cost these boys the chance to get their scouting done. I am ready for spring and the chances at a new beginning that brings. I hope everyone is doing well and happy.

4 comments:

ang said...

Marci I am trying to talk to you call me.

grandma b said...

Amen on the Spring comment. It's only February and I've had enough of the winter weather!

Jennilee said...

I want spring as well. Not so much summer just cause it gets so hot without ac, but I think I would take it over this white stuff. I just want to go to the park and play.
Can't wait for our girls day. I miss you guys!

Stacie said...

We can't wait for Spring either! It seems like we tend to get together more when the weather is warmer.