Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged

Stacie tagged me so here I go...

Two names I go by:
1: Mom
2: That nice girl that comes to see me..... (that would be my hospice name)

Two things I am wearing right now:
1: My scrub bottoms
2: Grey sweater cause it is soooo cold!!!

Two of my favorite things to do:
1: Read
2: Hanging out with family and friends

Two things I want very badly at this moment:
1: To be in Hawaii with Mom, Dad, Grandma and Angie
2: Some sunshine

Two favorite pets I have/ have had:
(disclaimer: I don't like animals)
1: Little Debbie (our cute little frog that that comes in a little tank that all you have to do is to feed it once a week.) Yes she was named after the snack cakes... guess who named her?????
2: Teeko (the new little frog to replace the Little Debbie)

Two things I did last night:
1: Watched House
2: Took a bath-- what a night hugh!!!!

Two things I ate today:
1: Glass a juice.
2: Glass of water...still waiting on those taste buds to return.

Two people I talked last to:
1: Phil
2: Neurologist-- Surprised anyone???

Two longest car rides:
1: Primary Childrens to my house.
2: UVRMC NICU to my house all 3 times.
other than those I love to ride in the car.

Favorite Holidays:
1: Christmas
2: Halloween

Two favorite Beverages:
1: I think I will put Dr. Pepper because maybe someday I will be able to taste it again.
2: Hot Chocolate

I am going to tag:
Angie, Pam and Paul or Jenn. As soon as everyone gets theirs up and running!!!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Yeah for you! Don't be too surprised to get tagged again. I've got to get around to doing the other one soon. Then I am all done playing tag...so don't tag me back :)