Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hunter


I have to say that I think the best thing to happen was that my mom went out of town while I started this blog. Because I normally just call her and tell her the funny things my kids say and do but since I can't just call her I find I just sit down and write it.

Today we were in the car checking up on everyones houses, getting newspapers and such when Hunter asked if Angie was home because he wanted to go in and see her. I told him that no she wouldn't get home from Hawaii until Sunday with Grandma and Poppy. He quickly replied," Is she going to miss church?" I said, "Yea, she probably will." Hunter then said, "Oh, okay, I won't tell on her." Looks like you're off the hook this week Angie, but don't expect to get away with it again. I think this is a one time offer. Next time he is going to tell on you!!!

0 comments: