Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Diagnosis

Here is my (yet another) medical update. So I had an endoscopy today because I was pretty sure I had an ulcer but it wasn't getting better. Anyway, I had the scope and found out that I have a Hiatal Hernia. I also have an inflamed stomache and gastritis. I have been put on medication for the next week to see if things calm down, if not, they will quickly go in and pull the stomache back to where it should be. I plan on it getting better in the next day or so. We can all cross our fingers!

P.S. Sorry about your arm mom, and good luck at PT tomarrow!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Maybe Landon can give you some pointers?

grandma b said...

my fingers, arms, legs, eyes and everything else is crossed. Hope you get feeling better. I told you a long time ago, you've had enough...your turn is over!

Anonymous said...

That is no fun Marci. I am so sorry. You have been through enough. Enough is enough!
Jenn

Poppy said...

Enough is enough - Hope you are doing better.