Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So others will appriciate what they have......




I am only putting this up to help everyone (aka Stacie) appriciate the daughters that they have. Today Jenica realized she had school. So what did we do? Oh, we had to find the "perfect" dress then she "had" to wear tights. (Socks are not "pretty") After that she told me EXACTLY how her hair needed to be done and then it was time to change earings. Then to top it all off, she had to put on her 3 different lip glosses. (Thank you Jenn, she LOVES those. She doesn't go anywhere without them!!) After an hour of getting her just right, she is ready to go to school. I asked her what she wanted to eat for lunch when she informed me that she shouldn't eat because it would mess up her lip gloss. That was about another 20 min conversation telling her it was okay because we could reapply her lip gloss. So, when those of you have daughters that don't like their hair brushed, or to get dressed, think of the alternative and count your many blessings :)

5 comments:

grandma b said...

Hilarious! She is a beautiful princess - always!

Anonymous said...

lol. Too funny. What an independent little girl

Poppy said...

What a funny story. Good luck in the future.

Stacie said...

I don't know...at least she's not insulting your intelligence or parenting skills yet. But I have a feeling that the best may be yet to come. She's a cutie!

Poppy said...

Marci - thank you for helping me get my own identity.