Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

So, we are about ready to walk out the door to go and see Horton Hears a Who. I can't wait. I told the kids yesterday we were going with Holli, Hannah and Carter. All day I have heard, how much longer?, mom are we missing the movie?, can Grandma come?, What if they start without us? Holy Cow, if I hear any more I just might scream. And as Stacie knows, it does us no good to take Carson so lucky for us, he is staying home from this movie!! We will let you all know what we think but I am planning on it being pretty good.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Well...how was it?

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Marci said...

It was really good. I want to go and see it again. Of course Jenica couldn't sit still, but I think that is definately one for the grown-ups.

Poppy said...

Would I like the movie? Sounds fun