Saturday, February 16, 2008

THANK YOU!!






A huge thank you to all who came to our house for cake and icecream. With such late notice we really appriciate all our family and friends and their support. It made Jenica's day. I can't believe that she is 4 already. It seems like just yesterday we were working so hard to get her to sit up and walk when she was turning 1. Let alone talk! Now, we wait for those rare moments when she doesn't have anything to say. Believe me, that does actually happen. Every night about 8 o'clock when she is fast asleep, recharging her batteries!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

It was a fun party. Thanks for inviting us. By the way, I was VERY impressed with the cake.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. Sorry we couldn't make it. I should've skipped school :(

Holli Nielson said...

Jenica is such a doll. We love her and were glad we could make the party. Hope you didn't mind a little extra chaos with the twins running around! Thanks for being the best friends we could ever hope for. We love you guys... and yes, great job on the cake. I appreciate you making me feel even less domestic than I already am! :)