Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally somewhat back to normal

Oh my heck it feels good to finally feel like I am not going to die. For those who don't know I have had influenza B. (I have no idea what the difference is from A all I know is most people had A.)
Anyway I am finally done with my medication and feel so much better. My voice is not all the way back but I have enough of a voice to yell at the kids now. Hey, I am thankful for everyday things!! For those who brought us dinner or movies or helped fix our computer we are so grateful. Oh, and for the trips to the store to get important things like Nyquil. We are so lucky to have friends and family like we have. You all are wonderful and like mom mentioned to me I should send out memo's when I feel well!!! Hopefully that memo will be coming soon. Thanks again for everyones help.

4 comments:

grandma b said...

HORRAY! Hope you continue feeling better, you deserve to. You have had enough turns being sick.

Stacie said...

Glad you're feeling better. Now stay healthy...all of you! How does Phil like his new job?

Marci said...

He loves it, a lot of work to do but I think it will be good once he gets his sales team up and running.

Marci said...

I was also going to add my update for all who is interested. I was saying my jaw hurt, I thought I did something wierd while I was reviewing lunch, don't worry, it turns out it is only a sinus and ear infection. I am now on antibiotics and feeling good!!