Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jenica and the after life

This is word for word a conversation I had with Jenica-- anyone have any answers please feel free to educate both me and Jenica.

J- "Mom, when will little grandpa come back?" (For those who don't know "little grandpa" is my mom's father)
M- "I don't know for sure, Jenica. During the second comming."
J- "Is little grandpa wearing his pajamas still?"
M- "No, he isn't. He isn't sick anymore so he doesn't have to wear them."
J- "Then what is he wearing?"
M- "I believe he is wearing white clothes."
J- "Where did he get his white clothes?"
M- "I am not sure--from Heavenly Father I guess."
J- "You know that store by the temple where you get your white clothes? That is where I think he got his white clothes."

Phils response--"I am sure glad I wasn't in the car and had to answer those questions."

5 comments:

grandma b said...

Wherever hs is...he is laughing! No one was cuter than his grandchildren and great-grandchildren (and they NEVER did anything wrong)!

Angela said...

I don't have any good answers, but Deseret Book has a really good book called "What happens when people die?" My girls really enjoy reading it. It's very simple, but helps with the death concept.

Jennilee said...

I don't have any answers for you either. Actually I'm not looking forward to those kinds of questions that I don't have the answers to. I'm sure glad that you are going through it first so you can tell me all of the answers.

Dustan and Micayla said...

Hard question--she is so sweet and it's so funny to hear the things she thinks about.

The Hansens said...

hey marci- i saw your blog on alesha's. I added you to my list, hope that's okay:) Mine is rickandmelissahansen.blogspot.com. I just started it so I'm really new to his whole blogging thing:) Fun to see what is new with your fam.